2110 Moon Station Dr.
Kennesaw, Georgia 30144
OPEN MON - SAT
MONDAY - FRIDAY
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
About MC Granite Countertops Warehouse
With 11 years experience in residential granite countertop and Tile sales, template, fabrication and installation, MC Granite Countertops Warehouse is committed to providing our customers with excellence in every aspect of their remodel project. Our goal, from start to finish, is to maintain professionalism which creates a pleasant experience for our customers, no matter the project size.
MC Granite Countertops Warehouse is dedicated to furnishing the best customer service. We realize our customers are the foundation of our business and are proud to provide potential customers with referrals from previous customers.
MC Granite Countertops Warehouse works with only the finest quality tools and materials. From template to installation, we are devoted to quality workmanship and professionalism. Our promise of quality is backed by our 100 % warranty on materials and workmanship.
To ensure we deliver fist quality materials, We purchase Granite and Marble slabs in Full Bundles and allways top quality materials, Come visit our Granite Yard and view our Big Selection of Exotic Granite at Incredible low prices.
GRANITE CARE AND MAINTENANCE GUIDE
Natural stone is very porous. The best way to prevent stains is to treat the surface with a protective sealer. The sealer fills in the pores and repels spills on the surface, allowing you time to completely wipe it away. MC Granite Countertops Warehouse recommends that you use care and maintenance products from StoneTechT Professional, a DuPont company, that are specially formulated to protect and enhance the beauty of your granite. Once the stone is sealed, clean up is usually easy. We also recommend that you use StoneTechT Professional RevitalizerT Cleaner & Protector for day to day/week to week use. RevitalizerT cleans with a gentle, pH-neutral formula that removes soils while reinforcing the original protective seal to help prevent future staining. These products can be purchased through MC Granite Countertops Warehouse..DO's and DONT's of Granite
- Although your new granite countertops are stain resistant, we DO recommend cleaning up spills immediately to minimize damage to your stone.
- Although your new granite countertops can sustain heat up to 350 degrees, we DO recommend using trivets or mats under hot dishes and cookware.
- Although your new granite countertops are scratch resistant, we DO recommend using place mats under china, ceramics, silver and other objects that can scratch your stone's surface.
- DO clean surfaces regularly with StoneTechT Professional RevitalizerT Cleaner & Protector or a similar product which can be purchased at any local hardware store.
- DON'T wait to clean up spills on stone.
- DON'T use cleaners that contain acid such as bathroom cleaners, grout cleaners or tub cleaners.
- DON'T use vinegar, bleach, ammonia or other general-purpose cleaners.
- DON'T use abrasive cleaners such as dry cleansers or soft cleansers.
- DON'T use alkaline cleaners not specifically formulated for stone.
- DON'T use scouring powders and abrasives because they will scratch the surface.